India

I have head problems since 2 yrs.is it a tumor.is brain tumor genetic bcz my mom was diagnosed with the same and passed away bcz of lung infection.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 42 years experience
Probably not but...: Sorry about your mom. Rare types of brain tumors (about 5%) may have genetic increased risk but in 95% of brain tumors there is no increased risk to children. It is impossible for anyone here to know if you have a brain tumor but most "head problems" have other causes. Please see a good doctor who can learn more, examine you and do necessary tests to find the cause of your problems.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 19, 2015