India

I have head problems since 2 yrs.is it a tumor.is brain tumor genetic bcz my mom was diagnosed with the same and passed away bcz of lung infection.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Probably not but...: Sorry about your mom. Rare types of brain tumors (about 5%) may have genetic increased risk but in 95% of brain tumors there is no increased risk to children. It is impossible for anyone here to know if you have a brain tumor but most "head problems" have other causes. Please see a good doctor who can learn more, examine you and do necessary tests to find the cause of your problems.