WI

i have a bump on my wrist that formed when i tripped and hit my wrist and i can not put any pressure on it and when i touch the numb i feel the bone. ?

Dr. Alan Steinbach
Specializes in Family Medicine
See a practitioner: Hi Timothy 572. Bumps right after an injury are part of the inflammatory response and not necessarily indicative of a break (fracture). But if you cant use your wrist normally after 6-8 hours of ice (20 min out of the hour) and rest, you should probably at least see a practitioner who can order an x ray if they feel its clinically indicated. Good Luck