TX

I've had two miscarriages one dnc in march and then another january 31. my doctor followed my hcg down to 0 (or to where it wasn't showing positive on a urine test). the end of february i tested positive again and went to the doctor. i was too early to se

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fetal location: It is imperative for your doctor to locate the site of the fetus t make sure that the pregnancy is inside not outside of the uterus. I you experience pain or bleeding contact your doctor immediately.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 51 years experience
Re do the test: If you have been having unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. You may wish to redo the test to be sure. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. Practice safe sex.
Last updated Apr 1, 2015