India

I am 27, male. i walk 5 kms a day for exercise purpose. off late i am getting immense chest pain on left side. what can be reason. my ecg is normal.

Dr. Stephen Southard
Many reasons for: Chest pain. It can be related to an injury to the chest wall, inflammation of the heart muscle or sac(pericardium) surrounding the heart. It can be related to irritation of your food pipe(esophagus). It can be related to irritation of the lung or lining around the lung(pleural lining). But to be able to better guide you, more information is necessary.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 28, 2015