Lake Worth, FL

Work on computer all day, monovision laser procedure will be good for me? far sight is very good.

Dr. Hussain Elhalis
Ophthalmology 13 years experience
Monovision: An easy way to know if that is something you will like is to simulate the same thing with contact lenses. I would try that for a month and see how you like it. Most of the patients that chose monovision with me have already had that experience with contact lenses and were used to it. Ask your surgeon to see if that is a good option for you. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 15, 2016