U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

My son suddenly got pain in his right inner elbow. and his vein is slightly better bulging out. should i take him to dr or schedule a doc apt or?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Zachary Veres
Family Medicine 19 years experience
Elbow pain: any injury? Does he play sports? any swelling? description of pain? he will need to rest , take anti inflammatories and see doctor depending on additional history
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 22, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.