OH

I got my new pack of ortho tricylen lo late. supposed to start a new pack monday & ended up starting wednesday. i didn't double the dose. is this ok?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Did you have sex?: If you were off the pill for more than 7 days (counting the placebo pills - the last 7 of the last pack) then you are not currently protected against pregnancy and you should avoid intercourse or use condoms as backup for two weeks. Use over the counter Plan B if intercourse was within 72 hours to decrease the risk of unplanned pregnancy.

Last updated Mar 22, 2015