A member asked:

How can i tell which type of kidney stone i suffer from? diagnosed renal colic, medium hydroureter, 0.45mm stone at distal ureter; treated with xatral

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Catch it: strain your urine and catch the stone. Take the stone to a urologist for analysis. He will send it to a special lab and get the results in a couple of weeks.

Answered 3/22/2015



Related Questions