U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old female asked:

Rapid weight gain in the last few months?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Internal Medicine 31 years experience
Need more : Information. How much weight did you gain. What is your height and weight. Any change in activity?

Similar questions

A 31-year-old member asked:

What can I do for safe rapid weight gain ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
You weight what?: 1 kg = 2.2 pounds. You would have to be as tiny as a premature baby to only weigh 1 kg. It would be best to work with a nutritionist.
A 39-year-old member asked:

What should I do for rapid weight gain?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Family Medicine 36 years experience
See doctor: Unless you change your eating habits or activity from stress or other reason, you need to see doctor for blood test for rapid wt gain- metabolism problem.
Last updated Mar 16, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.