KS

I had a light period two weeks ago exactly. now i'm very lightly bleeding again. i notice it when i wipe that how light. i've been on the pill for four years but tend to miss days and i've been sexually active. any idea what's going on?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
I can say one thing: You either need to be prepared to become pregnant or you need much better sexual safety behavior. That said, it can be one of the things you bring up at an OBGYN exam to discover the cause of your unusual cycle. Please take yourself more seriously. It is a matter of health and adult responsibility. Best!

Last updated May 28, 2016