What are some examples of good carbs and bad carbs for weight loss?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Good and Bad Carbs: I commend you for your desire for Good Health! The difference between good carbs and bad carbs is the time they take to raise sugar in the blood. A slow rise in blood sugar is healthier, which comes from eating complex carbs. These are found in foods such as beans, vegetables, and whole grains. Simple carbohydrates (bad carbs) are found in foods like fast food, candy, and sweetened beverages.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.