Midlothian, VA
A 30-year-old female asked:

Son has ear tubes. fluid draining from one ear. has sinus drainage too. take him to doc bc of ear drainage? worried it's ear infection.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Justin Greiwe
A Verified Doctoranswered
Allergy and Immunology 14 years experience
See Doctor: Given his history of recurrent ear infections and ear tube placement I would definitely have him seen by his pediatrician for further workup and evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.