CT

it is 3mon post csection.i have severe constipation.does staining during bowel causes hernia? i am scared!! do stitches cut open.what should i avoid?

Dr. Francis Cannizzo
General Surgery 27 years experience
Very Little: Three months is the standard time for complete healing of most abdominal wall incisions (time to reach >90% of preoperative strength). Infection and re-operation through the same incision affect the healing time adversely, Diabetes, heart or vascular disease, smoking and obesity also impair the normal wound healing process. Check with your surgeon.