U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
South Africa
A 21-year-old male asked:

I have difficulties communicating with other people, any advice?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Paul Pyles
Addiction Medicine 35 years experience
Practice Practice: It is not unusual for some people to struggle with communication. You may have to place yourself in situations where you are forced to practice. You may want to see a therapist who can evaluate you and help you with some exercises. By the way, nice job communicating your struggle with the rest of us... You are already on your way to success.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. William Coutts ii
Family Medicine 28 years experience
Practice: Toastmasters International is a long and well established organization that is dedicated to helping people learn how to speak in public and develop leadership skills. Go to the following web address and you can find the closest club to you. http://www.toastmasters.org/About/Contact-Us
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 40-year-old member asked:
I have a complicated dietary problem? Need some advice?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
Any advice on taking care of an aggravating back problem?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 20-year-old male asked:
Hi I have a problem and want too get advice I have herpes?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
Can you give me advice for my wife. bladder repair problem?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 3, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.