Marietta, OH

I cannot get in to see my dr. for over a month. their office is being moved and i cannot get a call through. how can i get my ibuprofin 800 refilled?

Try HealthTap PRIME: HealthTap PRIME doctors see you via smartphone, tablet, or laptop, and can help decide if ibuprofen should be continued. They can see photos you upload into your FILES. You can send images while in the middle of a live Prime consultation. Prime is accessed from anywhere in the world, and patients just have a monthly subscription fee. Also, ibuprofen 200mg is sold in many stores, over-the-counter.

Last updated Mar 1, 2015