A member asked:

I found little white flake looking things in my hair and have this weird rash or bites in my back stomach and thighs?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Sheila Calderon answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

See your doctor: You m,ay have any number of things to include lice, scabies or a skin rash such as eczema or psoriasis. See your doctor for the correct diagnosis and proper treatment. take a picture of your skin on your stomach and thighs for the doctor to see the progression incase it changes when you see her. Hope you get well soon.

Answered 2/25/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

Blister rash on my back, stomach, chest, and my inner thighs?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor