TX

i have hypothyroidism been having regular periods up until december 12, 2014 and haven't had period since took 5 pt and was negative?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Periods: It is time to see your gynecologist who look into your problem with periods and also check your thyroid.
Dr. David Lipkin
See below: Hypothyroidism can cause missed periods. If not done recently, recheck TSH to see if you may need a higher dose of thyroid hormone. Failure to ovulate is the most common reason for a missed period, other than pregnancy. This can be caused by non-illnesses such as weight gain or loss, emotional stress, vigorous exercise etc,...as well as medical conditions such as PCOD. SEE:// bit.ly/19cKee5
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
See a doc?: See a doctor. This can be very easily figured out in the office, but not on the internet. You could also resubmit with more info (your age, menstrual history, medical history, medicines) to get a better answer but you likely need to be seen, examined, and tested to answer this. Don't worry and good wishes.