U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

Hair, possible balding spot, pain inscrease- head squished on tender spots, headaches, increase in tender spots and pain what to do- will speak w/ doc?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Headaches and pain: Go ahead and see your doctor. If you are not living on your own have someone living with you carefully massage the back of your neck. That should decrease some of the pain.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 18, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.