Perry, AR

i have severe panic, anxiety and i have palpitations. single ones and runs. ekg, stress, and echo have all come back normal. could i have a condition?

Dr. Muhammad Munir
Panic Attacks: I know its very distressful experiencing such symptoms and and waiting for the results of all the tests and finding out there is nothing I would recommend getting an evaluation with a psychiatrist or at least a therapist to address the anxiety that is leading to these anxiety symptoms there are a lot better ways to address these issues so relax you will be fine but don't ignore it.