Perry, AR

i have bad anxiety/panic my #1 worry is my heart&i'm aware of my heartbeat.i have at least 20 palp flutters a day.normal ekg,stress & echo.heart prob?

Dr. Paul Pyles
Addiction Medicine 33 years experience
See your doctor : You are describing classic Panic/ Anxiety disorder symptoms. With a normal heart work up, ask your doctor about starting you on an SSRI.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Panic: Breathing exercises work, also self-talk & reassurance until the attack subsides. Gaining control is the goal. Schedule appointment with a therapist to work on cognitive behavior modification. Also yoga & meditation help. Try imagery (visualizing what scares you, with your eyes closed, then open your eyes when you feel tense, then go back & repeat until you are calm).