My 2 month old has a rash on his face and ears and now has spread to his chest. i am breastfeeding and smoked weed 2 days in a row (a very small amoun?

Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Go to your pediatric: I would advise you go to your pediatrician regarding your child's rash especially since it is spreading. Since I cannot see the child it is difficult to determine what the cause maybe. A pediatrician can do a full history, physical exam and any lab tests that might be needed. Regard the breastfeeding and Weed, I would advise you to stop all forms of smoking while you are breastfeeding.

Last updated Feb 9, 2015