A male asked:

I am 20 years old and have two identical red patches right at the back of the roof of my mouth. eating is uncomfortable what could it be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Specializes in Pediatrics
Ulcer: id those appeared recently, they could be ulcers that need good oral hygiene. If they don't go away, you need to see you doctor
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 16, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.