OM

what are causes of black shadows below eyes and what is treatment my hb is 12.5.im sleeping eating well?

Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Dark circles: If you're referring to dark circles under your eyes, then its a million dollar question that everyone wants answers to. It can be a variety of reasons, eg. genetics, lack of sleep, fatigue, not eating well, weight loss.certain medications, getting older, etc. And they are difficult to treat, depending on the cause. Obviously do the things you can do, eat healthy, be healthy, sleep adequately...