A male asked:

im a 14 year old boy who's turning 15 in and my goal too start to lose weight im 5'6 and i weigh 200 pounds how do i lose weight can you please help?

Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
49 years experience Pediatrics
Good decision!: I'm glad you have made a decision to be healthier. You've probably heard the answer tons of times: "diet and exercise"! It's still true. But don't go for quick solutions. A pediatric GI specialist (gastroenterologist) and I agree and we recommend to use the advice in www.choosemyplate.gov for your diet, and start exercise by walking regularly then advance to more exercise. Good luck!
Answered on Aug 31, 2017
3