U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Franklin, AL
A 53-year-old female asked:

I have two small bb size blood clots in superficial vein behind my right knee what should i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Shoaib Shafique
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Ibuprofen : And warm compresses. Have your doctor order ultrasound to make sure that you have no clots in deep veins
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 19, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.