Redding, CA

i have tis thing on the bottom of my foot an have had it there for many years an sometimes it hurt to walk on it wat is it?

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care 19 years experience
Plantar wart?: Hard to say a wart could do this! I would see a doctor in real life or consult via health tap. Good luck
Dr. Hubert Lee
Podiatry 11 years experience
See your doctor: There are lots of things that could be causing pain on the bottom of your foot. It could be a callus, a wart, a fibroma, or some other lesion. Have it examined by your doctor.
Dr. Richard Blake
Podiatry 45 years experience
Sore on Foot: See if you can take a photo to send to a podiatrist in the Concierge program here at health tap. Is it growing? What does it look like? Have you tried trimming it?
Dr. Sung ho Bae
Podiatry 19 years experience
Many things: Could be many things. Wart, callus, clogged pores, fibroma, ganglion, fungus, malignant and nonmalignant lesions of many sorts, etc.... I think a doctors visit would be in your best interest soon.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Shake that thing.: For someone of your age, there is a short list of things that be found on the bottom of the foot. The vast majority will either be a wart, intractable callus, foreign body or a porokeratoma. Of course, there are other possibilities. A specialist can easily identify and offer the best solutions for eliminating the "thing".
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Barbara -: many years? Please don't wait any longer, go get it checked out. IF I saw a picture maybe I could say more….but the only thing I have is a "thing on the bottom of the foot"…its too broad a description to fathom a guess….sorry..
Dr. David Tobin
Podiatry 38 years experience
Good question: I would need a better description than "thing" and a photo to help you figure out what you have.
Dr. Charlene Sojico
The thing : You are referring to could be a spur. Need more information . Please have yourself checked out by your Pcp or go see an orthopedic surgeon.

Last updated Nov 27, 2017