Pakistan

My beta hcg is 691. i had spotting two days prior to my periods date. my previous pregnancy was ectopic, i hope my pregnancy is safe this time.

Dr. Alan Patterson
May or may not be: U need close follow up as u are more at risk for another ectopic after one ectopic risk is 10% as opposed to 1 % for an ectopic, your doc should also do a Progesterone level , as a high one is reassuring and a low one is bad, and as soon as your beta is 2200- 2500 depending on the us machine, they sholld be able to see a gestational sac in the uterus.

Last updated Jun 30, 2014