U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old member asked:

I think i have symptoms of a spinal tumor. what tests would i need to take?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Larry Grissom
Radiology 45 years experience
Possibly MRI: See a doctor for a history and physical and ask if your symptoms merit MRI or other tests. Spinal cord tumors are not common.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.