A member asked:

I think i'm suffering from sleeping apnea s my breathing stops intermittently n snored a lot too so any quick remedy im from india?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. John Van der Werff answered

Specializes in Dentistry

See physician: If you do have have sleep apnea it needs to be treated with the help of a physician.. If it is not treated it will decrease your life span.

Answered 3/21/2016


Dr. Harvey Shiffman answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

No quick remedy.: Best to see an ENT or other doctor who does sleep testing to see the severity of your "sleep apnea" so the right type of treatment can be prescribed/.

Answered 2/22/2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor