New York, NY

I want to take vitamin d supplement what is the best form to buy and at what dose? especially that i have insufficient vitd blood levels?

Dr. Ernest Asamoah
Endocrinology 33 years experience
Possible D3: Most people say that d3 is better than d2 but the evidence suggest that either is fine.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Orthopedic Surgery 48 years experience
Vit D: All of the otc vit d is d3 which is what you want dose kind of depends on your wt and present level tons of good info at vitamindcouncil.Org my usual dosing formula is ~ 1000 iu/25# body wt get recheck of level in ~ 3 months almost everybody is vit d deficient.
Last updated Jan 12, 2021