hi i am 52 years old. my period stopped since nov 2012 and i have my period yesterday march 14 i is that normal i have pain and increased flow thank y?

Dr. Jie Xu
Dr. Jie Xu answered
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Perimenopause.: You are likely peri-menopausal and will be experiencing irregular bleeding. However, it's important to follow up with your gynecologist to make sure the bleeding is not from something more serious, such as overgrowth of the uterine lining or uterine cancer. He or she may want to get a pelvic ultrasound and sample the lining of your uterus. Take care.
Answered on Jul 16, 2013
2