U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old male asked:

I am having pea size lumps just under the skin on both side of spine on back & also some on lose skin of hand n tummy. is this a serious matter.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
Cannot tell: Without seeing these and feeling them there is no way to predict what they are. See a dermatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 18, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.