I have a quivering in my left foot on the bottom of the foot, for 3 days it does it about 4 or 5 times a minute. what is this?

Dr. Brett Fink
Orthopedic Surgery 33 years experience
Muscle spasm: There are small muscles in your arch called intrinsic muscles.These muscles help support her arch and adjust to uneven surfaces. The most common cause of muscle spasms is probably muscular fatigue from overuse and neuropathy.While electrolyte imbalances including potassium and magnesium are often suspected, I have found his difficult to prove and find nutritional supplements often disappointing.
Last updated Mar 6, 2013