i have a patch of red raised bumps on my inner arm, right above where the inside of my elbow bends. what could it be?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes and blisters. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections and insect bites can cause rashes or blisters on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Dr. Kenneth Murdock
Radiation Oncology 53 years experience
Several things.: Could be ecezma, contact allergy. Possibility of lymphoma cutis (rare) should always be considered. Biopsy may be needed. Also consider psoriasis.