U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old member asked:

What to do about a dull nagging...3 weeks of pain in. the right groin area that flares up. aggravates hen i walk. hurts n stimulation during sex. ?

2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Possible hernia: You may have an inguinal or femoral hernia, and thus should consult with a general surgeon.
Dr. Camil Sader
General Surgery 24 years experience
Possible Hernia: If your symptoms do not resolve by resting and taking ibuprofen, then you most likely have a hernia. Seek medical attention soon, especially if there is a bulge in the area that you cannot flatten when lying down.
Last updated May 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.