Jonesboro, GA

On my right side it hurts from the hip all the way down to my calf muscles. the pain is worse on the inner part of the thigh near the hip and groin area. i can't stand or walk cause the pain is beyond a 10 on the scale.. any ideas what it could be?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Could be nerve pain: This could be nerve pain. There are a variety of nerves that run from the lower spine through the pelvis and down either leg. Any pressure or inflammation could cause one or more of them to be compressed- causing pain. Important to see a physician who can do a complete Physical exam and offer options for decreasing inflammation.

Last updated Apr 5, 2020