Philippines

what is the best schedule in taking antioxidants daily?

Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
Preventive Medicine 41 years experience
Careful.. Marketing: Within cells: powerfully controlling (both promoting & inhibiting) oxidation in specific locations critical & many “anti-oxidant” products have been promoted. Yet clinical evidence remains that the vast majority of products actually do little if any benefit, indeed some, like vit e, in increased dose have increased problems & death rate. The issues are complex much ignorance remains, buyer beware.
Pathology 44 years experience
Thank you, Dr. Alvis, for an accurate and candid response. Antioxidants to prevent disease / prolong healthy life have been an overwhelming disappointment over the decades I've been a physician. Today, I do not know any colleague who uses them.
Dec 6, 2013