Lake Worth, FL

What is wrong with me i keep getting sharp shooting pains in my right wrist almost like something is pulling on my veins sounds weird but im not sure?

Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology 30 years experience
See a doctor: It is hard to say what would cause the sharp shooting pains. Have you injured the wrist in any way.? Do you do a lot or repetitive actions/ motions.? Have you had any trauma to your veins? Where on the wrist is the pain ? What makes the pains come and go? These are question you should think about before you see a doctor to get a proper evaluation and answer.

Last updated Feb 22, 2013