My wrist cracks and pops every time i move it. it also makes a crunching sound. i will now get pain shooting up my arm that lasts for at most an hour.

Dr. Harold Fields
Inflammation : You may have some arthritic change. See a physician as an xray may give you more information and an indication as to how it should be treated. Good Luck
Dr. Donald Colantino
Wrist noises: Those types of noises can be from the joint, tendons or ligaments. The fact that you get pain implies an inflammatory process. I recommend that you consult an orthopedic specialist for diagnosis and treatment. An xray of the wristband be ordered.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019