my fianc is double my age he has recently had his right arm going numb a lot should i b worried about this?

Dr. Emmett Miller
Should be evaluated: Usually this is the result of something interfering with the nerves supplying this part of the arm - perhaps muscle tension, or posture is the culprit. But it should be examined go make sure it is nothing more serious as well as to find the right treatment. Better to not ignore it . .
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Anesthesiology 29 years experience
An intermittently : Numb arm can be a sign of a stroke or heart attack. Have him see a doctor asap or go to the er if it starts happening again.
Dr. Lali Sekhon
Dr. Lali Sekhon commented
Neurosurgery 32 years experience
IT could be a pinched nerve in the neck or arm. Talk to your PCP. He may need nerve conduction study or MR scan of the neck.
Mar 31, 2014

Last updated Nov 27, 2017