U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

I was drinking a protein powder shakes and some c4 drinks. now i feel amazing pain in my kidneys and leaver. what can i do ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Adrian Baudy IV
Internal Medicine 14 years experience
See a doctor: You should see your doctor and get basic bloodwork and maybe imaging based in your examination.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 42-year-old member asked:
How old when I should start drinking protein shakes?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A female asked:
Will drinking protein shakes daily since last 4 months be a problem?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
What will happen to me if i start drinking protein shakes without going to the gym?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
Protein shakes for a 15 year old, is it okay for him to drink 2 a week?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
Is it safe to drink protein shakes if I am allergic to soy?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 26, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.