I have had a deep cleaning on the bottom row of teeth due to inflammation & gingivitis the top row are beginning to hurt bleed, & sweet what do i do?

5 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. Richard Ruden answered

Specializes in Dentistry

See your dentst: You will probably need the same treatment on these teeth as well.

Answered 10/18/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Stephen Gordon answered

Specializes in

Question?: Does the dentist also want to perform a deep cleaning on your upper? Gingivitis is a bacterial infection that needs to be treated on a daily basis to control (reduce) the bacteria & allow for gum line healing. I have found perioprotect to be a successful treatment using easy to wear trays at home, filled with peroxide that works. Side effect= whiter teeth. Find a dds at www.Perioprotect.Com.

Answered 12/10/2013

5.3k views

Dr. TOM WRIGHT answered

Specializes in

Same procedure on to: Have the maxillary teeth cleaned thoroughly and reevaluate for disease.

Answered 7/12/2013

5.3k views

Dr. Gregory LaMorte answered

Specializes in Periodontics

See a dentist: You need to see that dentist who did the previous treatment and have him/her evaluate your upper teeth.

Answered 7/18/2013

5k views