U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old female asked:

I miscarried at 11wks, d&c showed bad infection, given antibodic to clear, now having hard time getting pregnant. why would that be? 11dpo w pink cm

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine 27 years experience
See a specialist: See a fertility specialist (rei) for help getting pregnant. An infected miscarriage may lead to scarring inside the uterus (asherman's syndrome). You may also need testing for causes of miscarriage or causes of difficulty getting pregnant.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 18, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.