U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

Doctor i got muscle spasm on my neck which spreaded till my head and back, sometimes feels like something is moving on my back and head please advice?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Grobman
Orthopedic Surgery 42 years experience
Probably neck issue: Any history of neck injury? Any radiation of pain/numbness/weakness into arms or legs? If so, see your pcp. If not try some gentle neck flexibility exercises(can find online) and NSAID or tylenol (acetaminophen). If not improving, see pcp.
Last updated Feb 22, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.