GR

I have really tight neck, shoulder and upper back muscles. doctor said that they are causing my tight head and off balance feeling. can they cause it?

Dr. Fred Vandusen
Yes: all of us that work out have a tendency to neglect stretching. Stretches , yoga or meditation should probably take 10 to 15 minutes within the hour at the gym. Our modern life with electronic media puts a lot of strain on the muscles of the neck and upper torso, which can create headaches and muscle imbalance. If you have trouble stretching yourself,consider treating yourself to a massage!

Last updated Aug 17, 2021