diagnosed with hsv1. sores to vaginal area that itch and burn. yellow thin discharge with ammonia order. took valtrex (valacyclovir). sores left and csme back worser?

Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dentistry 11 years experience
See your doctor: Hsv1 can be treated with a few different anti viral medications. How and when you treat will depend on what stage/phase it is in. You may be having a flare up and need to alter your prescription. You should see your doctor to determine if the Valtrex (valacyclovir) isn't working or if you are having a flare up and need to modify your prescription. Good luck!
Dr. Gustavo Ruiz de Castilla
Periodontics 32 years experience
Candida infection: Your symptoms strongly point to a candida infection best known as "yeast infection". You may try some of the over the counter medications to rule out candidiasis. If you do not get relief after using these drugs you may want to visit your obgyn.