U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old male asked:

I have a bump on the back of my head, in the area behind my right ear. it doesn't hurt or bother me, but not sure what it is or if cancer-related?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Urbanic
Radiation Oncology 20 years experience
Worth getting check: That is something worth getting checked. It's an area where an enlarged lymph node can be so your doctor should take a look at it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 12, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.