i am 23 years old. height is 6'1". weight is 108kg. i have problems due to uric acid high blood pressure. what is my ideal weight and any chart?

Dr. Jack Rubin
47 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Ideal weight: Your body weight should be about 84 kg. The more important question is why you have hypertension at the age of 23. While being obese and having a high uric acid level may play a role in causing your hypertension, it may be caused by a secondary causes. One of these possibilites is a renal artery stenosis. Try to lose some weight and see a nepohrologist to see if your hypertension isn't essential.
Answered on Mar 15, 2013
2