India

I eat well, my digestion is good.gastrics occurs sometimes & i normally eat everything.still, i'm unable to gain wait.my wait is 63kgs only, height-5ft6?

Pathology 44 years experience
R/o malabsorption: You're male, and you almost certainly want to put on muscle and not put on fat. I am going to assume that you are in general good health and that you do not have gluten enteropathy or some other cause of malabsorption -- any physician can check you. To get the body you want, even modest involvement at the gym will change your physiology and help you gain the mass you want. Good luck.