Hello, i have had numbness in my ( l ) foot for a yr all toes are involved except the the big toe, pain is in the ball of foot, my foot feels dead, ?

Neurology 53 years experience
Maybe a nerve: Description sounds like tarsal tunnel syndrome, but other nerve issues may be playing a role.. See a podiatrist, and get a diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen
Wound Care 47 years experience
Should be evaluated: You may be experiencing symptoms of a neuroma or pinched nerve in your foot, or possible the beginnings of neuropathy. Would need to be examined and a full history taken to help determine what is going on. You should see your podiatrist or a neurologist.
Last updated Dec 20, 2014